Stargenx - Genesis Stargenx - Genesis

I like.
needs a sub bass and a little bit more kick. also in that aria where the kick goes out around 2:00 needs something soft but fast added in in my opinion.
great song though

Stargenx responds:

Thanks for the review! Thank you also for the suggestions, I will fiddle with the stuff.

Xyirx - Darkness White Xyirx - Darkness White

this is pretty good. the piano is excellent.
there are a few thing that bothered my though. when the hihat first came in it felt kind of harsh, perhaps ease it in a little more. also, the harmonies created by the bass were, too often discordant with the higher parts of the song (not so much the piano as the other accompanying instruments.

Xyirx responds:

Hey, thanks for the advices. I'll make sure to note on those points. :) Glad you enjoy the song.

The Vampire Dance The Vampire Dance

That base is really cliché and it doesnt seem to just have one melody, it seems like a bunch of melodies strung together

Eleven:Eleven Eleven:Eleven

My favorite 2 plugins (along with Wasp XT)

really liked the opening but the middle (around 1:40 to 2:49) seemed a little weird

Regmidro responds:

Thanks for the feedback, yeah that part is a bit odd, I was experimenting there, now that its there, taking it out would kill the feel of the song for me cuz I got used to it ; )

Metamorphosis Metamorphosis

Very nice, my only complaint is that the melody seems to slide from one not to another at some points causing some ugly (but very brief harmonics.

i really liked after 2 minutes though

AgentWhiskers responds:

Thanks! I take it you're a musician because most listeners would gloss over that little glitch in sound. Good ear! I recorded this a while back and there are some things I would certainly change but I'm sticking to my guns for now until I completely upgrade my equipment. I might redo this one for a live version. Thanks for listening man.

The Chase (Percussion) The Chase (Percussion)

thats kind of relaxing, not something i expect from a percussion only peice