View Profile TjpjMusic

10 Game Reviews

no mute button and it was far too loud, could hear it with my earbuds a foot away

MistyEntertainment responds:

Thanks for your input. I'll try to implement a mute button in future episodes.

no way to mute, bad art, no instructions. you call this a game?

needs auto reload and cross-hairs where you are going to shoot. also, the graphics are too plain.

20 Audio Reviews

for making techno, trance and pretty much any other kind of music there are many different DAWs out there. I use FL Studio, there is also Steinberg Cubase, Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Logic, Propellerhead Reason and many others. All of these are prohibitively expensive so you may want to try LMMS first as it is free. several of these have free demos so you should try them as well. Find out what works best for you.
Hope this helps in your quest to make techno music.

LFL responds:

Thx so much for the advice. I had no idea there were so many different programs out there that I hadn't heard of. Btw I love your music, its rly good ^^

you need to do some de-essing on the vocals as well as use a pop filter when recording but beyond that, it's pretty good. also, the ending didn't seem right, it felt like that could use some work.

p.s. why not put the lyrics in the description so we can paste them into google translate and get some idea of what they mean.

TastyTeo responds:

It's a love story, well i could have sang it again because i wasn't singing properly and the ending could use some help but thanks

would make a great intro, you should sit down and continue it the next time you have the time. the only real problem with is is that is is incomplete. you can always spread a song out over multiple sessions.

good work though.

I got into making electronic music, especially trance and a bit of techno, a little while ago and I'm loving it. Check me out on youtube at my channel: TjPjMusic

n/a, Male