Sadness Sadness

great song but I feel like it lacks a melody.

Drops - LFL (Short Loop) Drops - LFL (Short Loop)

for making techno, trance and pretty much any other kind of music there are many different DAWs out there. I use FL Studio, there is also Steinberg Cubase, Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Logic, Propellerhead Reason and many others. All of these are prohibitively expensive so you may want to try LMMS first as it is free. several of these have free demos so you should try them as well. Find out what works best for you.
Hope this helps in your quest to make techno music.

LFL responds:

Thx so much for the advice. I had no idea there were so many different programs out there that I hadn't heard of. Btw I love your music, its rly good ^^

DJ Theof - Agapoyla Moy DJ Theof - Agapoyla Moy

you need to do some de-essing on the vocals as well as use a pop filter when recording but beyond that, it's pretty good. also, the ending didn't seem right, it felt like that could use some work.

p.s. why not put the lyrics in the description so we can paste them into google translate and get some idea of what they mean.

TastyTeo responds:

It's a love story, well i could have sang it again because i wasn't singing properly and the ending could use some help but thanks

Master - Another attempt Master - Another attempt

would make a great intro, you should sit down and continue it the next time you have the time. the only real problem with is is that is is incomplete. you can always spread a song out over multiple sessions.

good work though.

The Feeling (Remastered) The Feeling (Remastered)

The original was epic. This is like blow you mind good :)

TastyTeo responds:

This is the original too i did not change anything just master it so it sounds better because i did not do that on the first version because i did not know HOW?

Newgrounds is a Thing Newgrounds is a Thing

nice sounds. i did feel like it got a bit repetitive though. needed more variety throughout the song IMO.
great song though.

Angels (J.A.C.) Angels (J.A.C.)

amazing song but I don't think it's a trance song bu any stretch. it almost sounds like some variation on soft classic rock.

Oh Yeah, pound Me Harder! Oh Yeah, pound Me Harder!

sounds ok but it stops every loop so there is no continuation from one loop to the next. it should probably also go under video game music.

justice511 responds:

i know :\

Work_Out Work_Out

its pretty good but like the other guy said, its not really trance, it sounds a little more like techno.

Enchanting Plain Enchanting Plain

Amazing. epic song.

I was wondering how to make those synth plucks you use around 1:30.

what you have there is excellent however, I agree that is it incomplete, I'd say what you have there is basically the intro to a 7-10 minute long song. my suggestion on how to continue it would be to have a vocal track start around 3:15 and continue to around 4:20 during which time you would cover verses 1-2. there would then be a drop followed by a the chorus, verse 3, chorus, verse 4 chorus then repeat 1:24-3:16 then have basically the first 30 seconds of this but reversed as a conclusion.
just my 2 cents if you ever want to try to finish it.